Software Developers / Programmers
Software developers /programmers are needed with strong problem solving skills; must have excellent communication skills in English. The position requires good overall technical understanding. Experience in developing web-based applications is required. Mobile App development experience or exposure to mobile technology development is a plus.
• Design, develop, test, and maintain existing web applications
• Evaluate, recommend and develop new features
• Produce clear and complete written technical specifications and other documentation as required
• Meet milestones and deliverable dates
• Communicate and collaborate with different team members
• Provide regular update on the progress of the projects to the management
• Adhere to all software development standards and processes
• Able to facilitate /coordinate a technical team, a plus
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related degree
• Minimum 1 year experience with web-based projects and/or mobile apps development.
• Experience developing applications running PHP and Java
• Experience with database applications using MySQL
• Experience with WEB 2.0 Technologies (social networking, media sharing, blogs, etcetera)
• Experience with Chrome development and/or Google onlne tools a plus
• Strong understanding of mobile technology
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented design
• Strong programming and technical skills
• Strong understanding of angular framework, a plus
• Prior experience developing applications using IOS or Android is a plus.
• Advanced CSS knowledge, a plus
• Ability to work independently
• Strong problem solving skills
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Willingness to learn and a good team player
• Willing to work in Makati City
Salary will be commensurate with applicant’s experience.
FRESH GRADUATES are encouraged to apply for entry level programmer positions.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested candidates may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org only candidates with curriculum vitae will be processed Thank you.