Attention: Immediate Job Hiring!!!
Looking for Arabic-Moroccan Speakers
Appen is working on a speech to text development application for a major technology company and we are seeking native Arabic-Moroccan Native Language Speakers to participate in this project.
- Location: Remote
- Hours: Minimum 20 hours per week
- Length: ~10 weeks
- Required Language: Moroccan Arabic
The task involves transcribing/converting audio and video recordings to text in Arabic (Moroccan). You will be using a browser-based Appen transcription tool to carry out the task.
You are expected to work 20 hours weekly. You can choose to spread the required working hours throughout the week, including weekends.
Upon completion payment will follow via Paypal/Skrill
- Native speaker of Moroccan Arabic
- Understands basic English
- Access to a computer with reliable internet and the latest version of Mozilla Firefox
- Minimum availability of 20 hours per week. You can work more if desired.
If you or someone you know meet the requirements and are interested, apply now!
Click on the link below:
or you can email me: email@example.com